Lesson Notes to Mr. Santowski's Algebra II Class
These are some lesson note oddities/peculiarities that I insist upon:
(1) Include the lesson date, lesson number and title into your notes
(2) Write down any key terms/definitions that are presented
(3) Participate in the concept development/exploration/investigation and include this into your notes
(4) Participate in lesson examples and make sure that the question (exact or paraphrased) is included as is YOUR attempt at a solution OR at my illustrated solution
(5) Feel free to print out the lesson notes BEFORE you come to class (as they will be uploaded on my web pages prior to the lesson being taught). Including these printouts plus your additions to the printed notes is a valid way of keeping your note book up to date.
|Lesson Title/Number||Link to Lesson Notes|